One hour or thirty minutes
1:1 Coaching for maximum success
.A regular 1-hour personal session or a 30-min skill tutorial with a coach can make a world of difference to your athletic development. You are the focus and can deep-dive into mechanics, drills, and strategy. Plus it has the advantage of being at the gym but without other people – a great choice if you have COVID-19 concerns – and we give you actionable take-ways to practice at home.
Time to kick it up a notch?
3x Week Personal Training
Three 1hr personal training sessions per week scheduled at a time that works for you.
2x Week Personal Training
Two 1hr personal training sessions per week scheduled at a time that works for you.
3x Week Skill Session
Three 30min personal skill sessions per week scheduled at a time that works for you.
2x Week Skill Session
Two 30min personal skill sessions per week scheduled at a time that works for you.
Keeping everyone as safe as we can
Please read through these points so you can better understand our new policies and the precautions we are taking to keep you safe during your return to the gym.
PERSONAL TRAINING AND SKILL SESSION INFORMATION
- Each session will just be you and your coach in the gym.
- You must schedule your appointment with the coach ahead of time.
- Upon arrival, please wear a mask and wash your hands. You may remove your mask at your station.
- There is an 8-hour cancellation policy to allow for another member to take the time slot. Appointments cancelled within less than 8hrs of the time will be lost.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will have your own designated space when you come to the gym.
- In your station you will have everything you need for training.
- You will sanitize before entering the gym and sanitize equipment when done with workout.
- Single use disinfecting wipes and sanitizer will be in each station.
- Anything you bring into the gym with you will stay at your station. Please limit the belongings you bring with you.
- Bathrooms are available. Please wash your hands after bathroom use.
STEPS STAFF WILL TAKE
- Coaches will wear masks.
- Coaches will sanitize equipment and the floor between classes in addition to athletes sanitizing equipment after use.
- All equipment and commonly used surfaces will be cleaned regularly with a CDC approved disinfectant.
get your first class free.
A little incentive
Feeling confident when you step into the gym makes all the difference, especially when you are new. We take the time to find out about your fitness goals and previous experience in a one-to-one setting and make sure you’ve got the basics before you join the larger group classes. Schedule your “No-Sweat Intro Session” today.